Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sore throat

I had sore throat since Monday.. Guess i was snacking too much of green peas on Sunday nite and french fries the next day without drinking much water.

The sore throat had developed into slightly cough and flu last night.. It's terrible for me these few days..

I decided to cancel this afternoon class and take a rest at home before it becomes worse!
Before heading home, i bought some medicine at pharmacy.

Yes,bought medicine instead of seeing a doctor... hehe!! Somehow i become an expert to cure sore throat myself!



Medicine that i bought, consultation needed by a pharmacist.



Difflam lozenges.



This is how the lozenges looks like.



Duro-Tuss cough syrup,none drowsiness mixture.
(There was once when i was sick, doctor gave me the same medicine)



Perlie White mouth wash for gargle.



Free measuring spoon given by the pretty pharmacist... hehe :)



0 comments: