Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hubby's Birthday.....(14/12/2008)

We went for Sushi Tei again to celebrate hubby's birthday.....But it was on 12/12/2008, a Friday night,instead of his birthday date (14/12/2008)..... because i went for my fren,Philomena's hen's night party on the 14th Dec... Luckily he is my very understanding and kind hearted Winnie the Pooh...
I love you my dear Dennis~! ****muaks ****
:)




My dear Dennis ordered 2 carlifornia hand rolls.



My shabu-shabu.



The hotpot and the beef slice.



Caviar sushi......Oh-yi-shi~!



More sushi.



These are my favourite.


**************************************************************************

Aunty See invited my dear Dennis to her place for dinner on his birthday!
Kids had prepared birthday presents for my dear.
Let's look at what my Winnie the Pooh received from them.




Birthday card made by Little Dennis and Shannon.
Well, kids are having good observation that Uncle Dennis always wear blue T-shirt... hehe



The front page of the birthday card.
Shannon drew the left page.I am very proud of her because i taught her how to draw a bird and a butterfly quite some times ago and she still remembered it... (she's 4 year old)
Little Dennis drew the right page.He is very creative because he added baloons that represent a birthday party... :)




The presents~!
Wao, all are fortune cat stuffs....



Wind-bell and a cat display.



Porcelain soy source and sugar container.


Porcelain Mugs.
Shannon choosed these presents for Uncle Dennis.She told him that red mug is for me while the black mug is for him...
:)

0 comments: