Thursday, November 13, 2008

Music for Little Mozarts 2nd Asian Conference

This was a 3 days Asian conference held in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.
Participants includes teachers and music schools owner from Asian country namely Singapore,East and West Malaysia,Indonesia,Philipines,Thailands and Hong Kong.







Jovelle,me,Amy,Grace and Caryn
















Amy and me taking photo with speaker.




Lesson observation outside the studio.




My colleagues and me.




Author of Music for Little Mozarts,by Alfred's Publisher.




Music demostration by speakers.




Music and movement activity.
~~dance like charming Prince and Princess~~
:)




Haha,i was one of the lucky draw winner~!




Taking picture with speakers and organiser.




Finale~~~!






















My solo picture with Mozart Mouse and Beethoven Bear banner~!




0 comments: